Local Resources

The greatest chance to get help is to see a psychologist or psychiatrist. The following locations have a psychotropics that can diognose and prescribe medicine to help a person that may have borderline personalty disorder.
  1. JFK Mental Health Center
    Robert P Bass
    112 N Broad St
    Philadelphia, PA 19102
    (215) 568-0860
  2. Robert Dreyfus MD
    Robert Dreyfus

    1315 Walnut St
    STE 1700
    Philadelphia, PA 19107
    (215) 545-1566
  3. COMHAR Inc Community Mental Health
    John Koleth
    100 S Broad St
    FL 14
    Philadelphia, PA 19107
    (215) 569-8414